Sunday, May 3, 2009

Techno Stampers sketch #67

Voor de Techno Stampers sketch #67 heb ik deze keer een kaartje voor moederdag gemaakt.
Ik heb hiervoor stempels van Hero Arts gebruikt. De tekst is van een onbekend merk. Op de bloemen heb ik het nieuwe produkt flower soft gebruikt en een glimmertje als hartje van de bloem. For the Techno Stampers sketch #67 I made this mothersday card with Hero Arts stamps. The text is by an unknown firm. I used flower soft on the flowers and a gemstone for the heart.

3 comments:

MJ said...

Very pretty Hetty. I need to give that flower soft a try, can't believe I haven't yet. Love the way our basket is below the circle fabulous job. Thanks for playing.

Unknown said...

Nice card! I really like it! I am going to have to get some flower soft! TFS!

Monica-FC said...

this sis so pretty and the flowers look so real on here. that flower soft make the flower just look so real I must say. :)