Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coffee today!

Here are a few coffe cards,
for I felt like coffee today.
I got this coffeem image by Create with TLC
and just had to make something with it.
To make the image for this card, I used a program called 
Kaleidoscope Kreator. As the name says,
it createsd a kaleidoscope from your image and
is so much fun to use.
The hearts are done with a punch.


For this card I used the January Sketch from Club Scrap
and paper and stamps by Club Scrap.
I made a collage on the paper before cutting it.
The center image is by Create with Tlc.
This card is all by Club Scrap and
with the same sketch. I used two 4x4 inch squares
and after cutting you can make two cards with it.
Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

These are both so cool....love the kaleidoscope one.
And love the coffee colors.
Paulette

Stampindamour said...

Hi Hetty - super cute card! I LOVE coffee! xo

-pamela :)

Juliet A said...

You made really awesome cards from that sketch - I want to CASE them! the kaleidoscope card is really impressive - I have such a hard time making good use of kaleidoscopic images.