Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TH November tag

 

Here is my November tag for the 12 tags of 2012
challenge from Tim Holtzs's Blog.
If you go over there you can see all
about the techniques and how
to do them.
I just bought all the new colors of distress
stains and I just had to use them on this tag.
In the Netherland we do not celebrate Thanksgiving
so  I made my tag into a birthday tag using the buterfly stamp
and some of the word stamps.

For the tag I did all the techniques that
are shown on Tim's blog, just used
different colors, stamps and
dies.

In the border I stamped birthday wish
and gave it a little white accent
to stand out.
 
For the flowers at the bottom of the tag I used
Tim's tatterd florals by Sizzix
and some kraft core paper from these small packages.

Thanks for looking and
have a creative day!


14 comments:

Monique Kools said...

Dat is een mooie tag geworden.
Ik heb deze vlinderstempel ook-nog nieuw-. Ga hem maar eens opzoeken.
Na de kerst waarschijnlijk :)
groetjes Monique

Anonymous said...

Your take on the technique shown for this month looks great. The new Distress Stains look wonderfully bright and cheery on this birthday tag.

Claudine said...

Love this Hetty, such pretty colors and the flowers are fab!!

Barbara said...

Hetty, these colors are amazing. I also LOVE your blog background! Your post, and your blog make me smile!

Hettie said...

Wow Hetty this is gorgeous. Love the colourfulness and the little elements.
xx

Larissa Heskett said...

CONGRATS on winning for November!! YEAH!! Your tag is BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, your colors are amazing on this one! Congrats on winning November's challenge!

Julie S said...

LOVE the colors you used on this. Easy to see why it was a winner - lovely!

Adair said...

Congratulations, Hetty! Your tag is lovely!!!

Barb S said...

Jumped here from TH blog. I love how you used the new distress stains! I just got some, and can't wait to dive in with some experimenting. You have given me inspiration with your beautiful tag!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Congratulations on being one of the winners.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Vibrant and fun and so gorgeous! So happy for your win! COngrats to you!!!

Trix said...

Van Harte gefeliciteerd, Hetty!
Je bent 1 van de prijswinnaars van november zag ik. Leuk, hoor!

Anette said...

gefeliciteerd Hetty! Prachtige kleuren heb je gebruikt op je label en wat leuk dat je gewonnen hebt bij Timmie! Ik weet hoe dat voelt....
Groetjes, Anette