Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Gift

I want to share with you a Christmas gift
that I made for my co-workers.
I bought the candles and I made the decoration.

You start with a wide ribbon
around the candle. I used a little
hot glue to fasten the ribbon.

 For the tag I used
a circle spellbinder die
a scalloped spellbinder die
snowflake embossing folder
matching oval punch
 Fold the paper dubble and 
cut it with the die a little off the paper.
This way you get the double tag card.
 Stamp your wish inside (stamp by Tim Holtz)
or write it by hand.
Cut a circle that is a little smaller as the
scalloped tag card and emboss this with
the snowflake folder. I also added some
red distress ink around the circle. 

 With the Stampin'Up! round tab punch I 
punched out the top for the tag.
 You can fasten the tag by stapling it
or by using brads.
 Decorate the Christmas ball as desired.
Here i used the stamps,
but on the other tag (below) you see
 Add a eubbon through the round tab on top.
You can even add some little bells. I did that
with some metal wire and turned the ends
on atootpick soo thehave a decorated funtion.
 Here you see the two finished card tags.
 Here you see all my finished candles together.
Hope you have a wonderful
and creative Christmas!
 
 


2 comments:

LeslieG said...

Love this! Maybe next year!

slbt17 said...

Hetty - these are great .... never mind next year - perfect for this!
Thanks!
Sandra ltb
Happy 2013 - hope it holds a lot of time with the baby!