Monday, March 18, 2013

Club Scrap PSL wk 6: Art Media


 
This week at Club Scraps
Pro Scrapbook League it is all about
ART MEDIA
and of course I have something to share with you.
 
The media I use is
distress stains.
Below you see the colors I have used
to make this card.
Papers: CS  Peacock Oct 2012
Stamp: CS Birds of a Feather Sept 2009
mustard seed
wild honey
sticked raspberry
and mowed lawn
 
Take the lid of the bottle and add the
ink directly to the stamp you chose to use.
I gave each bird a different color
and the squares I did with green.

When the ink is all on the stamp, you press the
stamp on the paper and this is the result.
A kind of aquarel look.

Now you can use the stamped panel to make
your card.
I have stamped several images, so there will be
more cards soon.
The sentiment I used is by Create with TLC.
 
This month kit by Club Scrap is called
BOOKSELVES
and just like last month
we have prepared a wonderful
and inspirational Blog hop for you
with 15 people making art for YOU!
So mark the date in your
calender and come
by to hop.
 
 
Have a creative day!
 

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Oh Hetty! Those cards are so pretty! I don't have any distress stains but I do have that stamp. I love how you gave each bird his own color. Maybe I'll use my watercolor crayons and try this.

Tlc Creations said...

This is so pretty....love the spring colors.
Paulette