Monday, May 20, 2013

Club Scrap Challenges you!

Still Scrapbooking Month at Club Scrap
with a challenge every day. Here are some of
my cards.

Above was a card for a sketch challenge
Image


This card, with my favourite
coffee stamps, was for the thorn paper challenge.

Here my card for the 
rainbow challenge,
with punched out flowers 
in rainbow colors.

For the doodle challenge I used 2 different
flower stamps and doodled in and around them.

And this one is for the petal challenge.

I am so glad I have some papers lying around!

Have a creative day!



3 comments:

Laura said...

Hetty, ALL of your cards are wonderful!!! I love the way you embellished the card for the Club Scrap sketch challenge! Colors you used are great and love that sentiment! Your coffee cards are always a big hit!!! What fun!!! The rainbow card is too cute!!! Your doodling on the pink/peach floral card looks like a background stamp!!! Great job!!! ANd last but not least, your musical happy birthday petal card is so sweet!!! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hey hey hey Hetty! Gorgeous cards...love the java one...excellent coloration! They are all so fun! You should enter our inky challenge at SSS&S! We needs to see you more over there! Thanks for stopping by...sorry I've been MIA on your blog. Hope you are well!

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Gorgeous cards! :)