Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Father's Day


Of course I have a  page
for Father's Day and I fitted it
with this weeks theme 
of the Weekly Chronicles at
the Club Scrap forum.

The theme is "Recipe"
and for this recipe you just need
1 wonderful baby
to have a Happy Father!

Here you see my SIL with 
baby Owen one year ago and 
now. I think he is the perfect
ingredient for a Happy Father
and he says so on his t-shirt!

I used Club Scrap Cape Cod papers and 
background stamp.

I stamped it with versamark watermark ink
and embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Then I used a blending tool to
add some red and blue ink.
I used fired brick and salty ocean
distress ink by Ranger.

Wishing all Dad's a


Have a creative day!


2 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

That's really lovely Hettie. Great use of colour and lovely image. I just love the tag and the photos of little Owen and his Daddy are great.
My DD2 is expecting a boy in September and it is the first boy in the family. We have 3 grand daughters!
Love Jo x

Laura said...

Oh what a fun layout! Your little grandson, Owen, is so cute! ...and how he's grown!!! And what a nice tribute to his daddy, your SIL, who looks so proud and happy with Owen!!! Thanks for sharing!!
hugs,
Laura