Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Oops!

The theme for this week is: "Oops!" at the
Weekly Chronicles by Club Scrap.
It was hard, but I think I managed to
come up with something especially
when my new sea turtle stamp 
by Michael Strong arrived.
Yes, you quessed right, I had to use it!
I printed the text on the paper and embellished it
with these wonderful gemstones that came with
the Club Scrap Castaway kit (2011) and it
was the last piece :-((
(click on the picture
and you can read the text).

This fun sea turtle also comes with the wonderful seaweed
that is great for cards and scrap book pages on the background.
I stamped it and embossed it on lime green on the dark blue
paper and stamped it in green on the yellow.

It is easy to cut the seaweed with a craft knife
and make it come alive by folding it over
the picture at the bottom and

also along the side of the paper.

I am sure you will see more of that turtle!!
Thanks for looking.

Have a creative day!



1 comment:

Laura said...

Your Ooops layout is just gorgeous, Hetty! Love the story...but I actually feel sorry for the noisy froggie! The blue and green paper is so pretty and I love how you stamped the seaweed all around the edges. Plus you added some 3D seaweed which really looks cool with the 3D turtle! Great job, as usual!!! Thanks for sharing your creative ideas!!! hugs, Laura