Monday, October 28, 2013

Scarry Jewel


I made this card for the Jewel Challenge
in the Michael Strong stampgroup.


Not only is there glimmer on the background,
thereare always jewel  on the spiders.

The sentiment I found on internet
and I share with you below.
Grab it with the righmouse click.
The hand is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die.

I want to share with you
how i made the background of the card.

First I used this spiderweb border punch
to punch out several borders.
With these borders I covered a white card.
I taped them down,so they would not move.

I used silver and black china glimmer mist
to spray over the spiderwebborders.I dried it
with my heat gun. When allwas drie I took away the 
punch borders and was left with a beautiful
glimmer background.

And the spiders are a die from
Michael Strong's Halloween Confetti set.
You find it HERE.


Have a creative day!







1 comment:

Heidi said...

Cool background and great card!