Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday card: Giraffe

Welcome to 
cloisonné giraffe stamp!

You can find the stamp HERE.
It is such an awesome stamp.

And ilove it when things come together.
I tried to clean my desk and just found the
perfect pieces of scrap paper to use for
this giraffe card.

The background to this card is a piece
of cardstock decorated with my gelli plate.
A gelliplate makes a lot of fun backgrounds in a jiffy!
You find all info about this here:

 I took my giraffe stamp and stamped
\on the background with versamark
and embossed the image with black
embossing powder. 

The leaves are embossed with green distress
embossing powder that goes wonderful with the background.
Finished of the card with a ribbon and taped
it all down to a yellow card.

Thanks for looking and soon more
giraffe cards.
Have a creative day!


No comments: