Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cristmas inspiration day 12: tag

Today I have a multi functional tag for you.

I have this wonderful punch by Stampin Up!
I bought it only recently but I have seen 
so many wonderful ideas with it, I wanted it!!
So here is my Christmas idea:

I used Club Scrap Dungerees papers.
I started with cutting a piece of kraft colored paper
6 x 2 inch.
Then I punched the tag on both sides
and folded the tag in half.
For stamping I used the  unmounted stamps
from Club Scrap called Gnome for the Holidays.
I took the leave stamp and eart stamp ink
to cover the tag completely
and only colored the berries in red with pencil.

Next I stamped the predent on red paper with
the same eart ink pad. Cutting  out  the present
and covering the bow with glitter glue.

Add the present with foam tape to the tag
and stamp the to/from on a white piece of
paper,so you can write the name of the  receiver.

Inside you can add: a cane, choclate or even money.

You can have it dangling in your tree, because it is
decorated on both sides, or have it hanging from
your present.

This is the last of my Christmas inspirations.
Hope you liked them!





4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a festive tag wrapper. Thanks for the how too.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

LUCYG said...

Very, very cute, Hetty. I am pinning it. :)

Wendy Bellino said...

I like it with the candy cane in it! Merry Christmas!

Laura said...

Such a pretty tag! How cool that you have shown us how to use it in various ways too! As always, you do such a great job! Thanks for sharing your ideas! hugs, Laura