Saturday, January 17, 2015

Saturday Card: Coffee

Good Morning!
Have you had your cup of coffee today?
I have just finished mine with stamps by
and Reunion papers by Club Scrap.
And on the background you see a coffee bean embossing
folder by Sizzix. Also the frame on the card
is a sizzix die ( a old and loved one!)

The large coffee cups from the stamp set
have been stamped with versamark on red and blue paper.
Cut out the cups and to stack them make a slit
in the lower cup and slip the upper cup inside.

The text was inspired by one on the Club Scrap cards
saying "love will keep us together", so I went to my printer
and made my own text.I used the font that is used
with the Reunion kit. They are free fonts and you
find them here:
and

And as usual decoration on the inside as well.
These stamps are by Club Scrap and from 2012
and is called Brewed Aweknings.

Have a creative day!




3 comments:

Malika said...

lovely coffecups, lovely coulors

malika

Donna Nuce said...

I love this coffee card Hetty! Such a cute idea to make that sentiment! Have a great day! If you'd like to enter I am having a blog candy give away on my blog!
http://craftycolonel.blogspot.com/2015/01/january-birthday.html

LUCYG said...

oh, I have to pin this one, too. So cute!! Thanks for sharing your great ideas.