Sunday, July 19, 2015

Create with TLC Blog Hop: Wonderland

Welcome to another famous
blog hop
This is Wonderland!
Lots of freebies when you hop around.
I hope you came over here from 
and looked at her wonderful creation.
Now it is time for mine.
I was given this wonderful banner to share with you.
and you can save it to your computer 
with the right mouse click.

And here is the card I made:
As you see I changed the pink for red. Just because 
I think the Queen of  Hearts is more fitting in red and black.

I have added one of Alice's quotes to the 
the card, that I types up myself, but you
are free to grab that quote too!
But if you want to make up your own you can find
this free font called Bigelow Rules here.

Now see how I made this card.
I stared out with embossing this Michael Strong
closonné heart stamp on the front card panel. 
Then I coverd the image with a post-it note.

I took the Tim Holtz heart stencil and barn door red inkpad.
Fastened the stencil with washi tape to my table to be safe
and started to use the blending tool to color the background 
of the card. To get heart everywhere you have to move the
stencil, but it is easy to line themup.

This is how the background look after the stencil
was removed.

For coloring the heart I  took a piece of copy paer
and cut out the heart to cover the rest of the background.
Coloring it with the same ink,the panel is now ready
 to use for the card.
This is the finished card with the printed image
as wel. See how perfect digial and real stamping fit together.
For a little bling i aded a few sticky gemstones.

I  also like to decorate the inside of the card.
I used the stencilagain for some hearts.
I typed up some more Wonderland quotes
and added the queen image here.
The queen is a digital image that belongs to a set
you find in the Create with TLC shop for only $ 1.50
during this hop. It will be more later on.
You find the shop HERE.

So once you get started, you cannot stop
and here is another card. This time with the Queen on top.
For the background I jused a piece of paper from
a paper block. The sentiment is printed with the
computer.

And here is the inside of the card.

Now for mor Wonderland inspiration,
please hop over to 
and see what see has comeup with.

If you loose your way,
you can always go back to the
where all the participants are listed.


 Have a creative day!



31 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just awesome creations Hetty. So so creative. Pauline will also love them.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Diana said...

Always fun with Alice and the queen.LOL. Thanks for ideals.

Mel C said...

Great cards Hetty, thanks for the banner!

It'sMe said...

Love your work Heety the heart stamp goes so well.Thank you for the freebie,♥

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty, both of your cards are beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Fun set of cards, Hetty. The Queen works perfectly for the Birthday card!

Tlc Creations said...

Your cards turned out wonderfully~! Love that you always give us a little tutorial. I also love that the inside of your cards have corresponding detail. Such a finished look.
Thank you~!

Paulette

Jill P said...

thank you and what fun cards

Stampsnob. said...

Love the hearts this has been a fun hop Thanks for the goodie............>Lis

Christine Harrop said...

Great cards. Christine xx

Anonymous said...

lovely cards......thanks bettimae

Suze said...

Two great cards. Thanks for the step by step.

susan said...

Thank you for the freebie! I loved how your card turned out and reading about how you made it, too. It's so nice to see embossing again on a card.

TangledBlueRose said...

Beautiful card and wonderful techniques! Thanks so much for sharing how2 and the awesome banner!~kim

Cathy said...

Hetty. Your card and I love how you want to head and made it even into a circle sentiment. That is such an awesome banner sentiment and I can use all the banner sentiments that I can get. l thank you so much for sharing with us . I happen to have that heart stamp and I love how you used it. This is my imagination in my mojo going again. Thank you hugs Cathy Kuntz

maureenjscott said...

Oh what fabulous cards! I love the sentiments you've typed up and the creations are just fantastic! Thanks to Paulette for the freebie you've shared too! mo x

PashaCou said...

Love your card, it looks so gorgeous. Thank you for sharing how you did the technique.
Thank you for sharing everything with us.
Hugs,

Edwina said...

Hi Hetty, Thank you for the TCL digi. I like your heart card a lot. It is beautiful. I appreciate your sharing how you made it. Edwina Brown

DonnaMundinger said...

Hetty, these are amazing both inside and out! Love how you've used the images and your quote as well. Thanks so much for everything. xxD

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job Hetty. Love what you did with that heart. Thanks for offering us up the banner.

Lisa D.

p.s. congrats on becoming a grandma of twins! How exciting...and exhausting...but hopefully more exciting!

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Hetty - what a fabulous project!!!!!! I love your card and your tutorial!!!
As always, it is truly a pleasure hopping with you!
Much love, hugs, and friendship

Nanette said...

All the cards are wonderful! Thanks for the details on how to put the 1st one together and thanks for the freebie!

CarlavdM said...

Wat een leuke kaarten heb je gemaakt Hetty.
De Queen of hearts is mijn favoriet.
Ook jij bedankt voor de freebie.

Debi said...

Fabulous! Thanks for explaining how you made your wonderful card. And thanks for the free banner.
Hugs, DebiB

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop and thank you for the freebie.

Lisa :) said...

Looooove your cards! So creative!!!

Craftymumz Creations said...

Great creation! I always love your layouts/designs! Thank you!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creations!Heart and tuorial are wonderful!
Ileanaxx

Kathleen said...

You are always such an inspiration with your wonderful projects! Good job!

Unknown said...

Awesome card and love that you showed us how its done! :D
Thank you for the freebie!!

love from Norway!
Hilde

hildringens.wordpress.com

Robin said...

Love both your cards. Can especially use that image since I'm the queen of a red hat group!