Thursday, August 20, 2015

Stencil Time4

Today's stencil card is made with
Club Scrap Woven Strands for 
this sketch challenge on the 

I already had the idea of showing you how to use
part of your stencil and this sketch is just perfect for it.

So this is how I created the horizontal line:
Paper panel on the craft sheet.
On top a stecil of your choice and post-it notes.
Fasten with washi tape so stencil and papers
keep in place.
I used three colors of ink to make the border.

After taking away the stencil it looks like this.
and I can finish the card.
The doted backgound is a stamp from the Botanical kit
and the little gemstones came with the Woven Strands kit
as well as the sentiment.

Now as you can make one border on the card,
why not two?
Here you see how the panel has more than one border
with the same stencil. I turned it to get
the border on the same pace.

This is the finished card with a sentiment
and a triangle stamp from the 
Club Scrap Woven Strands kit.

Thanks again for looking and
hope to see you for another stencil post tomorrow.

Have a creative day!





2 comments:

Diana Enns said...

Great projects. Thanks for some great inspiration. I don't have the newer CS products, but I do have a stash of stencils....

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!