Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my friends in the US:

Of course I had to make a card for you.
As I did not have a turkey stamp,I improvised a little.
I made this one up with the tulipand the chick stamp
from Michael Strong and all the papers are Club
Scrap (Moroccan Spice, Botanicals and Big Top).

The Happy sentiment is from CS Picknic kit and Thanksgiving
is from a clear CTMH set.

If you clickon the picture you can see a larger version
of this card detailof the turkey. You see I added the wiggly eyes
and the gemstones. The tulips look perfect hear as the turkey feathers.
The border of the card I doodled with a black marker.

I also had to make this coffee card for my friends at the 
Coffee Loving Papercrafters group on facebook.
I used the Tim Holtz coffee cup die,
Michael Strong's pumpkin stamp and 
Create with TLC sentiment.

All the papers are from the Club Scrap Moroccan Spice kit.
The background I made with the extra stencil that I order
with this kit. I used brown and orange ink to color the
background.
On the coffee cup i also sed the pumpkin stamp for decoration.
Everything is colored with pencil.
The sentiment by Create with TLC is printed with the
computer and cut out with a die.

Thank you for looking.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are both super awesome Hetty! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!

Lori Kobular said...

I love both of your cards! I had never seen those stamps before, but I love them and I am now a big fan...gotta get me some!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

Peg Klitch said...

Hetty, you are one talented lady! I never dreamed that Fiona's Flock could turn into turkeys! That is just so darn cute. Thank you for your wishes and for always coming up with something new.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just so wonderful, I love what you have done and their added eyes.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty! Your turkey is so cute - the chick does look like a turkey - I love the feathers - you are brilliant! And of course there would have to be a turkey on your coffee too hehehe, so fun!

Jan Castle said...

Oh so cute Hetty....Happy Thanksgiving to you too...we have much to be thankful for!
Paper Hugs,
Jan