Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Gift idea

On the Club Scrap Blog you will find some
last minutes gift ideas. I knew about this Artist Team challenge
and also wanted to share my litte gifts for my collegues at work.

I made these before and you find all the folding instructions HERE.
Each package comes with a little card that 
fits just right in the pocket.

The papers I used are all from different Club Scrap kits.
Ilooked for the greens I had in my stash.

The stamped wish is from 
2013 Gnome for the Holidays
and finished off with a punched out star.

Here you see all that this package holds:
some Christmas chocolate, Winter tea melange
and the little card.

These fun folded packages are really made in
a short time and you have them ready in no time.
I think they would also look great on your dinner
table having the little card stickout with the name
of the person who will sit there.

Thank you for looking and



8 comments:

Karen Wyngaard said...

Such a clever gift idea. I just know your co-workers will really enjoy them. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2016!

Ink Stained Roni said...

What a fun project Hetty! I love the idea of using it for place settings!

Merry Christmas!

Carolyn said...

So cute!!

Kay Williamson said...

Cute and clever as always Hetty! They will love these. Wishing you and your dear family a very happy 2016!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love this idea! These are adorable! I think I will do something like this next year! Will bookmark for later reference. Did you get your little elf today? I've been waiting!!!! I want to wish you the happiest of holidays, my dear friend!

Donna said...

Great idea!

LUCYG said...

Love this. So cute! I already pinned it right from Pinterest because it came up as a suggestion for me. Wonder why ... ?? LOL

Tam said...

I love the fold on these treat gifts and the papers are so gorgeous. I have missed so much from your blog I need to bookmark it. I always loved coming here and following you because you always have such gorgeous cards. Merry Christmas.