Saturday, December 26, 2015

Merry Christmas Day2

On the 2nd Day of Christmas or for some Boxing Day
I share with you the last Christmas card  I make for this year.

I hope you all have some wonderful warm celebrations,
delicious dinners and the most fantastic gifts you always wanted.

For this card I started with this background paper from
my stash (so don't ask me how I did it). I have a full box of 
papers I intendto use a lot the coming days. 

Then I started stamping the stars by Michael Strong on green paper
 and embossed  them in gold. and cut them all out. With 
double sided foam tape I arranged the stars in a
wreath shape on the card.. Punched a whole right and left to the
top star and put a organza ribbon through to make the
bow on top.

Also stamped some red circles and embossed them with 
red embsossing poder. Cut themwith a 1 inch circle punch. 
The sentiment is stamped and embossed in black and
cut out like a banner. A few read pearls ans the card was done.

Thanks for looking!


Have a creative day!



3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty! I like your wreath made of stars! Very pretty! The bow sets is off nicely! Your background is lovely too - you have made a lot of great backgrounds in your stash so it will be fun to see them in use! I hope you are having a wonderful day today!

Laura said...

What a creative way to make a wreath. I love it! Your bg paper is so pretty too! What a good idea to use up your stash! Thanks for the reminder! I always get ideas from you!!! Thanks so much!!!

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you made the wreath with the stars! Wonderful card!