Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers and Club Scrap Artist Team Blog Hop: Hypnotized by Coffee



Today I combine two blog hops.
All week I play the
  Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
and today I also play the
Club Scrap Artist Team Blog Hop.


We got some extra papers in our boxes called Hypno
and you can see more of them here. We were asked to play
with them and share our artwork with you.

I hope you arrived here from
Pam's Blog
and seen her beautiful artwork.

This paper is lightweight and perfect for folding.
My idea for the project popped into my head when I needed my
envelope punch board for some other project.
I rememberd Tricia making a mini booklet, so I searched
and found it HERE.

I decided to make a tag mini book for coffee tags:
Now how to make this.
Tricia has a short description on how to make this.

So I started folding the enveloppes with six
7,5 x 7,5 inch pieces of paper.
If you have the punchboard, but never used it, there
are many you tube video tutorials.Just google it.

For the tag  book you cut off the top of the envelope
and fold and glue them together.
I made six, but because I use bookrings to
hold the booklet together, I can always add a few more
enveloppes if I wnat to add more tags.

Next the bookcovers. I used 2 pieces of bookboard of  6 x 4 inch
and covered them with craft paper. I used Club Scrap 
bookbinding glue to adhere the paper to the board.

Next you make the holes in the envelopes and the covers
 and use bookrings to keep it all together. 

In this is how the fiished book looks.
I have been using bits of old Club Scrap kits
and dies to decorate the book and
the inside.

Here you see the 6 enveloppes with the tags inside.

Inside cover and first page.
Theme: coffee on the beach.

And this is the tag.
Coffee bean stencei and Boardwalk stamps.

2nd page and tag: theme
coffee in the garden.
Coffee cup die by Tim Holtz.

And here is the tag with in the background
the Neon Doodles stamps.
The text is printed with the computer.

And how about celebrating Summer with
a cup of coffee?! The circle is from the 
January Celebrate kit and Summer from this month
Boardwalk.

The background ofthis tagis done with two different stencils
and the cup is a die and the spoon is from the
much lovedvintage kit Mocha Java.
The sentiment I found online and is printed
on the paper before cutting.
Now what to do next....for this you have to come back
otherwise I am all out of ideas for the Summer coffee blog hop!

Here you see all three tags again in a row.

For mor inspiration with the Hypno paper go to
Jennifer's Blog
and see what she has come up with.

Thank you somuch for looking and
leaving your wonderful comments


48 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so fabulous, I love this.

Melanie said...

Very nice Hetty - thanks for sharing and enjoy your coffee!

Loly Borda said...

Wow! Fabulous Hetty! Thanks for the inspiration!

New Creations said...

Oh Gosh! What incredible work Hetty, so much to see, love it!

Lisa said...

oh my goodness Hetty! What a creation!! LOVE! So much love and work went into it... Beautiful!

Ceal said...

Awesome prance the Hetty! Love it

Gail said...

beautiful Hetty!

Ink Stained Roni said...

Awesome project Hetty! Love how you incorporated the paper with the coffee stuff - matches perfectly!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is a great idea! I love making my own envelopes and I love it when I see more of them too! Love the great color palette!

jen t. said...

Omg hetty! I love coffee too!! Your minibook is awesome!

Karen Wyngaard said...

What a fabulous job mixing other Club Scrap collections with Hypno. Such a fun variety!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, what a great project...mini tag book. So much detail to look at, and the tags are beautiful, lovely job.

~amy~ said...

hetty, your project is AMAZING.

Capescrapper said...

What fun Hetty, such an adorable mini!!

Donna said...

So many fun cards, I love the first one - coffee is hypnotizing!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!Amazing project!!!! Love it!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, Hetty, fabulous mini book - love it!

Corr InkWell Journal said...

Tags are each gorgeous - the Boardwalk stamps are such a super inspiration! Thanks much for the details on book assembly, too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome use of the papers and love your tag book

Rettaescape said...

Awesome tag book! I love the themes on all the pages.

Ann said...

Awesome tag book, love it.

Sylvia said...

Fun tag album, Hetty, great way to use up extra paper!

Kim Heggins said...

Just amazing...what a wonderful creation.

Beverley said...

WOW! This is stunning and so creative, thanks so much for sharing step by step instructions too. Love it. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

APeeling Crafts said...

Love love love! This is soo cute! Great with these papers!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Hetty, what an awesome tag book! I've not seen anything like this before! This must have taken ages but well worth it! Beautiful papers and images! I've paused here for awhile to look at each photo. Well done, my friend!

Migdalia said...

WOW! Fabulous!! Stunning job!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Am enthralled with the sentiment and love it! Great little album!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful book and fabulous tags Hetty - you are really rocking the coffee theme.
Blessings
Maxine

debduzscrappin said...

That is a spectacular project - so much fun to it!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Lisa Lara said...

what a beautiful project Hetty.

Firenze said...

Such a wonderful project! TFS!
Helen -- Firenze Cards

DIANA L. said...

Amazing thanks for the tutorial.

Carolyn said...

Adorable book! You and coffee are so funny!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous little tag book. I'm totally inspired to try to make one. You've been a busy little stamper! :)

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW! Awesome tag book, Hetty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic coffee project you created.

Karen B. said...

This tag book is brilliant!

Fikreta said...

This is wonderful

Helen F. said...

Fabulous project, Hetty

Finding Your Niche said...

Love love love this! Gorgeous and you've showcased the Hypno papers well!

Laura said...

Your mini tag book/coffee theme is just gorgeous! I love it!!! You amaze me! You are always coming up with cool ideas and FOLLOWING THROUGH to make these great mini books and cards, etc! Thanks for the inspiration!

Doudou said...

Beautiful mini album. Thank you for the tuturial. Love so much!

Atchaya(Akshma) said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Hetty! What a GREAT title for your coffee book! How cute are all the tags! I bet this is a fun little interactive book to look through.

Helen Gullett said...

WOW! Fabulous album!!!

Ruby Wilkes said...

Very fun project, I started one of these cute little books the other day for a gift. Love your incorporation of other kits.

Lilian said...

What a cool project for a tag collection!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio