Friday, July 15, 2016

Club Scrap technique of the month July: Stamping on stencil

So many stencils, and so many techniques.
At the Club Scrap blog there is an explanation
of the technique of the month. Make your own version
and add this to the link party. You might win a
fun prize!

For my card I used an old stencil from the Memoirs kit
2009 with these spots that look like coffee splashes.

Make sure you secure the paper and the stencil,
so the do not move while colouring with the blending
tool. I used the Hypno paper for the background.
The backside of this paper is a wonderful kraft color.

After colouring  the spots, I stamped on top with the 
collage stamp from the kit Brewed Awekenings 2012.

Now with the new July kit Office Space comes 
this wonderful stencil with lettering like
a font and I used it to fill the rest of the
 background for my card.
The papers for this card are from various 
older kits, but the mug and the sentiment
are from July's Office space.

I added the smile to the mug for font memories!
the ribbon stapled to the card is also torn out
of Hypno paper.

Thanks for looking.
Have a creative day!



7 comments:

Lisa D said...

How did I know you were going to use the splatter for coffee ;-). Looks fantastic!

Laura said...

Wonderful card and SO FUN!! Love how you sponged the coffee splotches AND added the text within the stencil...that turned out GREAT!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun technique Hetty, and a wonderful card :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is SUPER, love the sentiment and what you have done with the stencils.
Faith
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh that is a cool technique! I'll have to try this! Love the effect! Cute card! Such a fun sentiment! Enjoy your weekend! I'm getting caught up on your cards that I missed!

Ink Stained Roni said...

This is so cute Hetty! I love the splats! Those are super and that coffee mug is just darling!

Lilian said...

So fun!!! This is great!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio