Thursday, September 15, 2016

Art Neko: 3 Geishas

Today I am posting for Art Neko with
a card with 3 geishas. In my stash of stencils
I found this one that i think looks like parasols
and found it a great background for the stamp I wanted to use.

So I laid the stencil on top of the card
and fastened it with washi tape to my craft mat.

I also used washi tape to block of parts of the stencil to color
it with different colors of distress ink. I used: worn lipstick, fossilized
amber, wild honey and rusty hinges.
After i finished coloring I splashed some hickory smoke spots
on the background with a pencil.

The 3 geishas are colored with the same colors
as I used for the background by using a pencil and adding the color 
direct to my craft mat with a little drop of water.
In the heart of the flowers I added tiny sticky pink pearls.

You find the 3 geishas stamp HERE
and the sentiment of peache and harmony HERE.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Hetty - I love your background, it 'fits' the image perfectly
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning and so very different, love the colours.
Faith
x

Beth Norman said...

Really cool card. I love it.