Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween Brew

Hi!
Just want to share another fun coffee card with you.
I found  wonderful freebie on Create with TLC.
Digital paper with pumpkin and coffee beens. Ready for
fall or Halloween projets.

Yiou find 2 variations of FREE digital paper HERE.

Then the next day Paulette offered a wonderfl
digital coffee sentiment set, I just could not resist!
You find it HERE.

So I printed the paper and the sentiment.
Then i cut out the coffee cup with a Tim Holtz die.
The sleeve of the die has been run through
a crimper after I decorated it. Eyes are punched
out of black paper and the mouth is drawn by hand.


Do you see the bat hanging on top of the card?
Some left over paper I used for decorations inside.
I finished off the card with some black sequins.
I used some glossy accent to glue them on the card.

I enter my card for the DL Art Blog
with the Halloween challenge.

Thank you for looking 
and have a creative day!



No comments: