Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday color challenge: pencil coloring

Happy Sunday everyone!
Here my card for a color challenge
and also for the spotlight technique on 

stamps used:

You find the color challenge




Above you find d the technique that I
chose for April.
If you cannot see the You Tube tutorial, go and

It is handy if you have a misty, if you don't,
than you need to emboss after you have stamped.
For the coloring you use pencils. The coloring
ois done on dark paper and gives a wonderful effect.
The drops in the video are made with a product called
Nuvo Jewel drops, but I do not have this. 
However, I have the gloss gell from Viva Decor,
which has the same effect.

As Passover starts tomorrow night, I made this card 
to send all my Jewish stamping friends 

Thabnk yiou for looking
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

Jan said...

This is a fabulous technique Hetty and your beautiful colouring makes the dark purple background sing and I love how you've turned one poppy into a star - perfect for your Passover theme. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

Your colouring looks beautifully dramatic on the dark cardstock, Hetty. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

I love how rich the colours seem on that dark background Hetty and the intricate details in the flowers as they radiate from the centre! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

shona.chambers@orcon.net.nz said...

I've never used pencils on dark CS before, will have to try it now!! This looks amazing and love the deep purple with the flowers, so perfect for the challenge. Very happy you joined us at Just Add Ink!!