Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Fruit

As I am anxiously waiting for my Club Scrap box.
with the real paper and stamps, I thought I would combine
the digital paper with some other Club Scrap stamps
for a challenge on the Creative with Stamps blog.

The stamps I used for the fruit challenge are from
the Club Scrap Cantina kit (July 2015).

I printed the background paper from the Pattern Play
digital kit and put this paper in my misti and stamped
the sentiment(black) and the lines (ash).

The apples are stamped on a seperate piece of paper.
First in neon green and next partly in carnation.
Then I cut out both apples and added them to
the background with foam tape.

The gemstones are just a little extra bling to the card
and not only on the apples, but also on the dot of the sentiment.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Hetty - love your creative colouring of the stamp for the apples - and the gems.
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SUPER card, colours, design and sentiment.
Faith
x

Dorlene Durham said...

Very pretty card. I love those apples! Thanks for joining the June Fruit challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Monika Reeck said...

Love the color on your fruit stamp Hetty
and lovely DP you have choosen too
the sentiment is HIT
oh ya I am again in Holland on August
hope to see you and drink coffee again Hetty
Many many thanks to joining our callenge at Creative With Stamps this time
hugs from Germany
Monika

Billie A said...

Very creative and awesome card. I like everything about this sweet card. so glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative with Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch the bug
Aud Sentiments

Caroline Weidenhiller said...

Great colors for the fruits :)
like them a lot
thanks for joining creativewithstamps

Lilian said...

What a fun card, Hetty! Love the fruit on it!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Congratulations, Hetty! Cute card!