Friday, August 25, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Husband

How time flies!
A wondeful year has gone by and my dear husband has another
birthday. Wishing you a wonderful day and another year of health
and happiness. Love you lots. Raymond xx

Of course i made him a birthday card. As he is still
doing 2 days of work at the Airport, I thought this was an 
apropriate card. The stampset and the background embossing folder
are by Stampin'Up! The stampset is called 
The Sky is the Limit and was a Sale-a-bration set.
The clouds are done with some dies from my stash.

After embossing the world map I colored it with 
walnut stain oxide ink. The airplain is colored with 
pencil and cut out with scissors.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! so good to see how much love there is between you xx.
I love the card, I suspect he did too, very creative again.
Faith
x

CarlavdM said...

Kreeg net je blogpost in de mail...dus te laat...maar feliciteer Raymond nog maar even van me.
Leuke kaart en zeer toepasselijk.
Fijn weekend Hetty.