Saturday, November 25, 2017

The Christmas sweater card

Now that Thanksgiving is over, all eyes are 
on Christmas: shopping, handmad gifts, cards
and food.

Today I go for some card inspiration
with Michael Strongs small Christmas Tree stamp
and the Mosaic Frame stamp.


You all know the ugly Christmas sweater
and that is the inspiration for my card.
Here I share the template so you can make
your own ugly sweater card.

I started with cutting the sweater and used 
the Stampin'Up! Cable Knit embossing folder.
I added some red ink and used a red marker
to draw the borders of the sweater.

The tree is stamped on red paper and embossed in white.
Then with a white pen I drew the stiching before
cutting out the image and adding it with foam tape to
the card.

On top and bottom of the card you see part of the 
Mosaic frame stamp embossed in white on red paper too.
The sentiment is from the Words stamp set.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Too Cute, Hetty!! Thanks for the sweater template!! I need to make one of these!!!

Jill P said...

This is the sweetest card. Thank you for the pattern.