Saturday, December 30, 2017

Coundting Down to 2018 - 2

Here my 2nd card counting down to 2018.
Here in The Netherlands everyone can light
fireworks at midnight, but I am not a big fan.
I keep to sparkles. Here is one for each of my grandsons!

This sparkle background is from the set 
"It's a Celebration" from Stampin'Up!.

The sentiment is from Create with TLC
(not a stamp, but digital printed image).
The star is the mini star from Michael Strong
and is embossed in silver on silver paper.
It covers the place where I made two slits to 
add the sparkles through.

Thank you for looking 
and have a creative day!


3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

What a clever card. Love it. Perfectly festive.
Happy New Year to you!

Paulette

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I have never thought of sparklers being wrapped like this, what a wonderful idea, beautifully done too.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Hetty -I am a sparklers fan too. I get tired of the fireworks - they were going from 11:00 p.m. until well after midnight last night!!
Blessings
Maxine