Tuesday, January 23, 2018

3 Challenges in one

For my card today I combined many challenges.
First I noticed the stash and tool challenge
My old stash from the Fizz kit January 2007
and matching stamps too.
Tools are circle die and punch and postage stamp die .
And a small heart punch too.

I also used 2 sketches.
The first one is from the Saturday Sketch Blog

and when I started making my card I found a stamp that
was perfect to use for the sketch on the

I found this cirle stamp that was just perfect for the challenge.
I cut ut the circles inside with a circle punch.

The I used the postage die and ran the panel 
trough the embossing machine with a hearts die.
In the background velum and baker's twine.
When all was glued together I added a felt
circle cut with circle die and stamped  sentiment
from the Fizz unmounted dies.

Thank you for looking
and have a creaitive day!




4 comments:

Heather said...

Hetty, I am blown away by your skillful combo of two sketches - amazing! This little collection of love is perfectly coordinated - beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing at Sunday Stamps! (My grandmother's name was Hetty - so happy to "meet" another one!)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card, and it fits so many challenges - love the way you have used the circles!
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Well you have done it again Hetty, such a beautiful card with 2 designs matched and wonderful "toys" used together, a fabulous card.
Faith
x

Monika Reeck said...

great using that stamp Hetty
clever idea to added hert there too
lovely embossing folder...
and love the sentiment too
sweet heart card Hetty
many thanks for playing with us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika