Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Club Scrap Surprise Color Blocking

Welcome to my post for the 
Januari Surprise Linky Party.

Here my contribution with this month's technique
Color Blocking. You find the original post about
this technique HERE
Mt cards are made with the digital Surprise kit
and my stash of Club Scrap papers.

Form my color blocking cards I printed these 
backgrounds from the Surprise Hybrid kit.

Got out some papers from my stash to be 
cards and background panels.

Then I stacked the printed papers and 
cut them all three together.

Next I divided the papers over the 3 panels
and realized these 3 color blocking backgrounds.
With each background I created a different card.

Card #1
The sentiments you see on the cards
came with the digital kit and were printed
on heavy white paper. Ribbon from my
CS stash (I think it might be from the 
Greece kit) and the balloons are punched
out from the many scraps I have saved.
On top of the balloons there are some white
circles stamped, like there are in the 
background paper.

Card #2
Same background, different sentiment
and hemp thread. The party hat is a punch
as well as the muffin. 

The muffin is made with a punch builder
from Stampin'Up! and Club Scrap paper scraps.

Card #3
For this card yet again a different sentiment
and ribbon. To emphasize the confetti
I added some sequins in different
colors to the card.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



8 comments:

Jennifer H said...

I love these. Guess I need to look I to the digital side of things. The k you for sharing!!

Capescrapper said...

FABULOUS!!

Annette said...

Love your take on color blocking. Brilliant!!!

Kay Williamson said...

Great fun adorable cards Hetty!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a graet set of cards Hetty - love that colour blocking technique, and you have made the most of it, and yet each card is so individual with the different accents
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So creative again, Super colourful cards Hetty. Great design too.
Faith
x

Lisa D said...

Great use of the digi collection, Hetty! I love the angles you created. Adds quite the fun element to the cards.

Laura said...

Hetty, you made such beautiful cards! Love them all! Thanks for sharing this great technique!