Monday, January 29, 2018

Limited Runs Progressive challenge #12


Here my card with digital images made in Photoshop
and ribbon and button by DL.ART for the progressive'
challenge on the Limited Runs digital stamp blog.

You find all about the challenge and the freebie

I first colored the heart plant image in Photoshop.
Next I found the Flower Shop image in my 
Create with TLC Valentine file
and placed the flower pots inside the image.
Then with two different stencils I decorated the 
background with vintage photo distress ink.

The ribbon is first added to double sided tape
to make it easy tho add it ruffled to the card.
The button is by DL.ART.
the hearts of the flower are coverd with glossy accent.

And here is the inside of the card.
The sentiment is also by Create with TLC
and around it i used the Tim Holtz heart stencil
with red ink.

Thanks for looking and
have a creative day!


2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Perfectly festive valentine card.

Love it.

Paueltte

Wendy Bellino said...

I adore the vintage look, the gathered ribbon and then the surprise sentiment collage inside! I want to make one like this!