Saturday, March 24, 2018

Blast from the past

This month there is a fun technique challenge on 
It is to use a splatter technique. 

Mine is a favorite from old times BINGO BLAST.
It was introduced in 2009 by the Technique Junkies.
I have used it before like here.

I used the distress stains inks in several colors
of yellow/orange/green and this is the resultof
adding the inks to the paper. Perfect backgrounds
for my cards.

I wanted to make some Easter cards, so a bunny would
be fun to add to the card. For this I used the bunny
die from Tim Holtz with its matching bow.
All papers are from the Club Scrap Daffodils March  kit.

I had fun making the tail gor the bunny.
It came with the March kit: velvet buttons, just perfect!
As i do not have an Easter sentiment from Club Scrap,
I used the sentiment from one of my Tim Holtz sets.

You might have noticed I made two backgrounds.
I used the 2nd piece for this tag, that I added to the
chocolate treat for my grandsons.

Here a better view of the tag.
The wonderful chocolate colored ribbon
also came with the Club Scrap March Kit.

Thank you for looking and
have a creative day!




5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the splatter and the bunny and his tail, with the daffodils, so pretty.
Faith
x

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Love these. Colors are awesome. 💕 Pat Gotsis

Beth Norman said...

Very nice card. That bg is awesome.

kiwimeskreations said...

thank you for reminding me of that technique - it's years since I have used it. I love the colours you combined on these wonderful projects Hetty
Blessings
Maxine

Capescrapper said...

Super job creating these bold splatters!